velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Maken, GurpreetSingh" <gurpreetsingh.ma...@genpact.com>
Subject Feedback and Query
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 06:27:48 GMT
Respected Sir/Madam,

    I think this user guide don't provide the compleate contant as it doesn't have sufficient
examples.
Actually I have a CMS in which we can create templates, add fields in that template through
interface provided by CMS and upload the file containing code written using VTL(velocity template
language) and save the template.By using this template I can create HTML pages . Now I am
not clear that how to code using VTL .

I am attaching the sample code created used VTL . Kindly see this file  and if on the basis
of this code you can send me some source or some link so that I can understand this coding
.
I will really be thankful to You.

Thanking you,
Gurpreet Singh