velocity-user mailing list archives

From Barbara Baughman <baugh...@utdallas.edu>
Subject Re: Bean Introspection
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 21:19:42 GMT
But this would NOT be backwards compatible.  It is quite possible to
have public fields as a convenience for programs running within the
JVM, but it would not be desirable to provide access to a web
designer.  Velocity is based on a philosophy that the web designer
will only have access to information that is specifically designated
for their use.

So you can use a tool, but I'm hoping basic Velocity would never
incorporate this.

Barbara Baughman
X2157