velocity-user mailing list archives

From dizzi <di...@logout.sh.cvut.cz>
Subject Re: AJAX anyone?
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 22:38:02 GMT
Ehm i dont understand why you are using xml. In most cases its useles (or
nuke on fly ;). Using rendered html fragments is usually straight solution

Check this:
http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2005/10/27/sprinkle-ajax-magic-into-struts-webapp.html?page=3

http://klokan.sh.cvut.cz/~dizzi/ajax.js
you can get this script - its slightly edited script from url above (ive
fixed some bugs with form handling and parameter encoding)

anytime you can get robust package like dojo - check this url:
http://www.firstpartners.net/red-piranha/knowledgebase/AjaxJavaLibraries

Best regards d.