velocity-user mailing list archives

From Paul Loy <paul....@peoplesarchive.com>
Subject Re: How to pass values between velocity and servlet
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 15:34:59 GMT
well just append it as a get value (1) to each url or add it to a
session variable(2).

(1) each url (including the one in your forms 'action') will need the
variable added to it, e.g. http://somedomain/someurl.jsp?somevarieble=xxx

(2) never used this as I have a multi-server environment and sessions do
not persist across the servers, but if you've only one server you could
use this option. I don't believe it's too difficult. Look it up in google.