velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Bubna" <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pulling static content from a URL into a velocity template?
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 19:25:22 GMT
ImportTool is a thin wrapper around the ImportSupport class that
basically takes advantage of the VelocityView structure to
automatically set the request, response, and application variables for
ImportSupport.

It should be trivial for you to write your own,
none-VelocityView-dependent ImportTool and, from there, pretty easy to
incorporating caching.