velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Bubna" <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to list pages with Velocity and Spring
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 14:22:28 GMT
I've laid out examples in the javadoc:
http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/tools/javadoc/org/apache/velocity/tools/view/tools/AbstractPagerTool.html

The process is:

1) Create a MyPagerTool class that extends AbstractPagerTool and
implements the setup() method (see javadoc for an example)
2) Add the MyPagerTool and LinkTool
(http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/tools/view/LinkTool.html) to your
toolbox.xml as request-scoped tools
3) Use the tools as demonstrated in the example "pager.vm" template
from the javadoc.  In fact, i believe you can use that exact template
without problems.I've laid out examples in the javadoc: