velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Bubna" <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: getting list of all context values
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 14:49:31 GMT
This gives me an interesting idea.  Perhaps we (someone) could write a
ContextTool that would be able to return a list of all available
values even in a ViewContext (i.e. one that chains request, session,
and application attributes).  That would make it so you only need to
add the tool to your toolbox, rather than subclass the servlet.

It shouldn't be difficult.  Perhaps i'll do it today if i need a break
from other things.