velocity-user mailing list archives

From Barbara Baughman <baugh...@utdallas.edu>
Subject Re: How to pass values between velocity and servlet
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 15:38:59 GMT
If you're using a hyper link to a servlet, can you add the parameters
with the URL? You can save whatever information you need to pass to
Velocity from the current session as a session attribute.  As long as
the servlet is in the same web application, the session attributes
will be there.  Tomcat also lets you share session attributes among
applications within the same instance of Tomcat.

http://server/app?parameter=something

Barbara Baughman
X2157