velocity-user mailing list archives

From Robert Koberg <...@koberg.com>
Subject Re: The Guardian website moves to Velocity
Date Sat, 12 May 2007 20:13:28 GMT
On Sat, 2007-05-12 at 19:18 +0200, Jonathan Revusky wrote:
> It does need to be reproduceable. I have to be able to run it myself.

I put the XSL here:

http://koberg.com/db.xsl

To run it, I created an 'xsl' directory in your src/transform dir. You
will see some XSL commented out in <xsl:template name="output-page">
with the xsltc namespace. If you want to try XSLTC, uncomment it and
comment out the stuff in the saxon namespace.

I used the following for your Ant build in the transform target
(commented out your taskdef and task)

    <xslt in="${docgen.manualsrc.dir}/book.xml"
out="${docgen.output.dir}/book.html"
        style="${docgen.transformsrc.dir}/xsl/db.xsl" force="true">
        <factory name="com.icl.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl"/>
        <!--
            <factory
name="org.apache.xalan.xsltc.trax.TransformerFactoryImpl"/>
            <factory name="com.icl.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl"/>
        -->
    </xslt>