velocity-user mailing list archives

From sujay <su...@weddingpath.com>
Subject Re: The Guardian website moves to Velocity
Date Sun, 13 May 2007 18:34:54 GMT

Dear Jonathan,

>>Like, every time you go to all kinds of high
>>profile web sites (the City of Paris comes to mind... but plenty of
>>others... any forum that uses Jive forums or JForum...) whenever you go
>>there, some code I wrote is running in the background to serve the pages
>>you're looking at.

It sounds like you have A LOT to be proud of.

You may well be aware though that when you revert to expletives and name calling, it does
nothing to improve the take-up of your component (other than generating such pretty lousy
PR). There are a number of complex reasons why people use the wonderful Velocity tools, and
one of those is the live-and-let-live attitude of the folks who use this mailing list.

Is there any chance you could move the insults to personal email rather than wasting everyone's
bandwidth? (PLEASE)

Sujay Jayaram
CEO WeddingPath.com