velocity-user mailing list archives

From Jason Pettiss <jason.pett...@TheCatalis.com>
Subject Re: wrong list?
Date Sun, 13 May 2007 17:44:51 GMT
Once a year things get switched around for the fun of it.  Every open
source project find another open source project list to "prank", and
then mercilessly plagues that list for a period of a few weeks.
FreeMarker chose Velocity this year.  And last year too, now that I
think about it.

Anyway, this year we're asking all Velocity users to go pester
xiph.org's list.  Find somebody, call them a liar, then brag about how
Velocity sounds better than OGG.  Feign injured when someone suggests
you're on the wrong list, then call them a moron and compare C to
Fortran to make your point.  Oh!-- Don't forget to mention that Speex is
really bad for XSLT processing.