velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Bubna" <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ResourceTool question
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 19:42:02 GMT
This probably has to do with MessageFormat's escaping of quotes.  I'm
no expert on that, so you'd probably do better to just read:

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/java/text/MessageFormat.html

Also, you really shouldn't have to use the render() method directly in
most situations.  You can probably just do:

$text.test.entry.insert($arg0, $arg1)

instead of the two steps it sounds like you are using.