velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Bubna" <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Calling JSP Tags From Velocity
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 16:20:05 GMT
There's been talk of adding support for this in the past.  If you
search the list archives (probably best to check both user & dev)
you'll find useful info and ideas for ways to do this.  if you can't
find those, let me know and i'll help look up those threads.

Anyway, the story as i remember it is that no one has taken the time
to develop/contribute support for this for/to us.  however, rumor
WebWork guys created a couple of custom directives to support this.  i
don't know if those directives made it into Struts2 or where they
could be found, but i'm pretty sure that the code is still out there
somewhere.  i looked at it once upon a time but was too busy with
other things to follow up.