velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Sebastian Gumpold" <sebastian.gump...@sbs.co.at>
Subject Right-To-Left support
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 09:43:00 GMT
Hi, me again. I hope you don't mind opening another thread instead of
mixing up two different topics in my last mail.

I'm trying to automatically generate mails by an application with
velocity. As the recipients have different languages the texts to be sent
are stored in resource bundles.
The picking of the right resoucre bundle was no problem and works fine.
But now my question: Is there any support for languages that are RTL,
resp. what's the best practise implementing this with velocity? Should the
distinction be implemented in Java code or by the template itself?

Thanks in advance for any suggestion,
Sebastian