velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Thilo Schwarz" <thilo.schw...@googlemail.com>
Subject Configuration pattern for StringResourceRepository
Date Sun, 06 May 2007 13:29:39 GMT
Hi to all!

It seems, I need a hit on my head. I've got the problem to understand
the pattern to configure the StringResourceRepository! I'm using
velocity in a standalone application. To initialize the
VelocityEngine, I do something like that:

VelocityEngine velocityEngine = new VelocityEngine();
Properties velocityProperties = new Properties();
//  code to collect the props
velocityEngine.init(velocityProperties);

And it works as excpected!

How I have to extend the code to work with the StringResourceRepository?

Any hints are helpfull.
Thanks and regards
Thilo