velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Will Glass-Husain" <wglasshus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Passing a list from VM file to action class
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 15:38:57 GMT
Hi Deepak,

Not really a velocity issue, more of a general web/MVC issue.  The exact way
to do this depends on what framework you are using (Struts, Turbine,
VelocityViewServlet, your own).

When I'm using my own servlet, I usually set the name of the checkbox to
"id" and the value to the record id.  When the page is submitted, my servlet
collects all the values for the parameter "id" and does a select statement
with an IN operator.

WILL