velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Will Glass-Husain" <wglasshus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Do you need a Chinese Translation for the documents?
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 15:32:22 GMT
Hi Siwei,

Thanks for your offer to help!  We currently have several translations of
the docs, though none are Chinese and a all are a little out of date.  More
translations always welcome.

We're in the process of moving our User's Guide from the old style (xdoc
format in the Velocity source tree) to a new style (DocBook), located
separately in svn at:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/velocity/docs

I suggest downloading this directory from svn and taking a look at the
latest user's guide source.

Best, WILL

--
Forio Business Simulations