velocity-user mailing list archives

From Serge Emantayev <serg...@yahoo.com>
Subject A question about using macros
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2007 19:05:37 GMT

Hi everyone,
I just started to use the Velocity templates. It's an amazing tool. I've a problem using velocity
macros. I have following:

#macro (mymacro $arg $action)
#if (some condition on $arg)
$action
#end
#end

Now, I want to call my macro following way (yes, it's c++ code generation :-) ):

#mymacro ($attribute "\#include \"${attribute.type.name}.h\"")

The purpose is to put #include "type.h" whenever the attribute matches a criterion. Unfortunately,
this code does not work, it breaks somewhere near "\#include...". Can you help me to fix it?

Thank you,
Serge Emantayev
mailto:sergeem@yahoo.com

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/