velocity-user mailing list archives

From Garey <gmi...@library.berkeley.edu>
Subject Problem with referencing a stylesheet from an XML document generated by a Velocity template
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 16:31:23 GMT
Hi -

    The subject kinda says it all. Here is a snippet of my template

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="bindings.xsl" ?>

<BindReply>

    <Count>${count}</Count>

#foreach($bind in ${binds})

    <BindStatus>
        <Status>${bind.statusString}</Status>
        <ARK>ark:/${bind.noid}</ARK>
        <Message>${bind.message}</Message>
    </BindStatus>

#end

</BindReply>

    When this generates a page that is viewed by a browser, the browser
does not apply the stylesheet. If, however,  I save the generated page,
put it where I can access it via a web server and view it, the template
is applied.

Any suggestions on how to get the browser to apply a stylesheet to an
XML document generated by a Velocity template?

Garey Mills