velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Bubna" <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with referencing a stylesheet from an XML document generated by a Velocity template
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 16:45:23 GMT
This sounds like an issue with the content-type your servlet (the one
processing the template) is setting on the response.  Are you using
the VelocityViewServlet or your own?  if the former, are you setting
the 'default.contentType' property to 'text/xsl' in your
velocity.properties?  If not, then the servlet is telling your browser
that it's sending 'text/html' (which is the default).