velocity-user mailing list archives

From "White, Tim" <Tim.Wh...@qwest.com>
Subject #noparse?
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 15:42:11 GMT
Hello!

 Just curious if there is a way to mark a block of JavaScript in such a
way that Velocity doesn't try and get in there (other than manually
escaping each possible bomb in the JS)?

 I've reference in the docs to a #noparse command, but in 1.4 we can't
seem to get it to work, and it doesn't seem to be documented on the main
site.

Thanks!!!

Tim