velocity-user mailing list archives

From Robert Koberg <...@koberg.com>
Subject Re: css in mail
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 18:42:06 GMT
Hi,

Put the CSS directly in the HTML HEAD.

Also, even though you are seeing images in your gmail reader, chances
are many people will not see them unless you inline them. Search for:
java inline images email - or something like that.

best,
-Rob

On Thu, 2007-10-11 at 11:06 -0700, Mark Stephens wrote:
> I'm trying to get a css include working in my mail template.  Images work just fine and
show up in gmail but the css include doesn't seem to be working.  I even took the template
and put it on my web server as a normal html file and that works great.  I know the include
line below is correct.