velocity-user mailing list archives

From Stanislaus <kstanir...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject RE: Performance tuning and Velocity
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 13:01:36 GMT

Hi..

This is Stan from India..

I have recently upgraded velocity 1.4 to velocity 1.5

And all the related jar files are updated..

I face a problem that.. the performance is down when updated from 1.4 to 1.5
in the development environment..  I mean that I have configured my project
in JbossIDE 1.6

When I debug from there.. the performance is slow compared to velocity 1.4..
Why ?

But the performance is equal when I run the jboss in the run mode.. By
running the run.bat file..

Need your reply soon..

Regards,
Stan