velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Joe Attardi" <jatta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Noob Question about Object Access
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 03:26:36 GMT
Hey Tyler,

My question, how can I create the $upperBound and $lowerBound as Money
> objects in the scope of this template.  What is the best way to do this in
> Velocity?  Am I barking up the wrong tree?

As far as I know there isn't a way to instantiate an object within a
Velocity template. Usually, I create any objects I need for the template
before processing the template and set them as items in my Velocity context.

--
Joe Attardi
jattardi@gmail.com