velocity-user mailing list archives

From Matthias Epheser <matthias.ephe...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: classpath problem with ResourceManager and JUnit
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 16:51:20 GMT
Claude Brisson schrieb:
> Have you checked that there isn't any older version of Velocity
> somewhere in the classpath that junit swing gui is using?
>
> What happens for instance if you put your velocity jar first in the
> classpath?

yep, there is definitely only one velocity.jar present. In fact, as
mentioned, it is exectly the same classpath as it is using the textui.
The main class is just started without an optional "-text" argument.

I am using the old ant build to avoid maven-specific dependeny issues.
So only the jars in my "lib" directory are used.

That's why I'm so confused. Tried it with velocity.jar as first
classpath item too.

hth
matthias