velocity-user mailing list archives

From Matthias Epheser <matthias.ephe...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: classpath problem with ResourceManager and JUnit
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 09:30:04 GMT
Claude Brisson schrieb:
> There may be several classpaths implied, for instance the one used to
> run the testsuite and the one used to launch junit from within the
> testsuite.
>
> Matthias, have you any insight on the use of some such inner classpath?

Unfortunally, the implementation of the testsuite framework is pretty
old and hacky, but it has a very simple main method that includes:

if (text) {
   junit.textui.TestRunner.main(testCaseName);
} else {
   junit.swingui.TestRunner.main(testCaseName);
}

So I looked into the old (3.8) junit code bzw. documentation and found
the problem: I had to set the set the "non-loading" switch, see
http://junit.sourceforge.net/junit3.8.1/index.html

So now everything works fine, thanks for your help!

Regards,
matthias

>   Claude
>
> Le lundi 05 novembre 2007 à 20:32 -0800, Will Glass-Husain a écrit :
>> Sounds to me very much like a classloader problem.  We've seen this type of
>> error with Velocity 1.4 or if there are multiple velocity jars loaded by
>> different class loaders.
>>
>> WILL

>>> it is velocity-1.5

So I