velocity-user mailing list archives

From "jian chen" <chenjian1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: javascript not displayed in #parse included template
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 21:27:03 GMT
Hi, Robert and Will,

Thanks for your timely response.

I have solved the problem. It is not a Velocity engine problem.
Rather, it is because of some weird invisible character that gets
added to the template that prevented the script section to be shown. I
am not sure about the actual character causing this problem. But I am
pretty sure it is the culprit.

Cheers,

Jian