velocity-user mailing list archives

From Tatsunobu Lee <tatu_...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Why Japanese characters is diplayed as # in PDF?
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 06:41:13 GMT

Hi everyone!

I found some Japanese Web site that explains DocBook.I understood FOP cann't handle Japanese
charactersby default. To use Japanese characters it seems thatMincho, Gothic font information
need to be set.I tried it as that description. So Japanese charactersis displayed in PDF file
instead of # symbols.

I'm sorry that I made a noise. My troubles are solved.

Thanks a lot!

> Hi everyone!> > I  use DBF 1.0. I try to change DBFUserGuide.xml as follows.>
  <===== written in deed Japanese character that means Preface> 51> 52    <section
id="section-about-this-project">> 53      <title>About this Project</title>>
 > I make PDF file. In the bookmark part Japanese character is OK, But> in the body,
Japanese character part is displayed as # symbols.> > What can I do?>  > thanks.

今話題になってる出来事や有名人をランキングで毎週発表「MSN 気になる言葉」
http://keyword.jp.msn.com/default.aspx