velocity-user mailing list archives

From Claude Brisson <cla...@renegat.net>
Subject Re: Template Internationalization issue.
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 20:26:36 GMT
I'm sorry I haven't be clear enough. By "environment", I only meant the
way you are using Velocity: within a standalone java application or
inside a web framework of any kind.

If you are using Velocity from a standalone java application, then have
a look at the javadoc for the VelocityEngine class:

http://velocity.apache.org/engine/releases/velocity-1.5/apidocs/index.html

If you are using VelocityTools, then check the javadoc for the
VelocityViewServlet class:

http://velocity.apache.org/tools/releases/1.4/javadoc/index.html

If you are using Velocity within another third party framework, then
please refer to its documentation.

  Claude