velocity-user mailing list archives

From Quang Thai Le <qtha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Velocity problem while parsing a template file located on hardisk
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 12:39:00 GMT
Dear all,

  I've a template file located on hardisk (I must place my vm files outside my webapp as customer
asked). Now, I try to parse it by using directive #parse as following:
  #parse ("D:/temp/myTemplateFile.vm")
  Unfortunately, the system throws an ResourceNotFoundException exception.

  I tried another solution as below:
  - define loader path in velocity.properties:

  resource.loader=file
  file.resource.loader.description = Velocity File Resource Loader
  file.resource.loader.class=org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.loader.FileResourceLoader
  file.resource.loader.path=D:/temp/
  file.resource.loader.cache=true
  file.resource.loader.modificationCheckInterval=10

  - try #parse("myTemplateFile.vm")

  I always have an ResourceNotFoundException.

  Could you please help me?

  Many thanks.