velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Sampath Kumar Dhandu" <Sampath_Dha...@mindtree.com>
Subject Where we can use Template Engines(FreeMarker/Velocity)
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 06:18:00 GMT
Hi All,

I have some questions to clarify on template engines like
FreeMarker/Velocity.

*	Is it possible to develop templates with pictures/Audio/Video in
FreeMarker or Velocity?
*	Which areas we can use these template engines in our projects.
*	Is it possible to develop Home Page of website with template engines?

If any one of you know answers to above questions, please reply to me.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Sampath Kumar

DISCLAIMER:
This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have
received this message by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this
message from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or
in part is strictly prohibited.
E-mail may contain viruses. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects.
While MindTree Consulting Limited (MindTree) has put in place checks to minimize the risks,
MindTree will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating
either from within MindTree or outside.
Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any
improper, untimely or incomplete transmission.
MindTree reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from
MindTree e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the
MindTree e-mail system or else where.