velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Will Glass-Husain" <wglasshus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Velocity Resource Locking?
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2008 06:23:37 GMT
Hi Tim,

That's interesting-- haven't seen this before.

The quick answer is "no".  The FileResourceLoader does not have a timeout.

You could cut & paste the class for the resource loader and make your own,
but include a timeout.  If you look at the code for
FileResourceLoader.javait's not that complicated.

WILL

--
Forio Business Simulations

Will Glass-Husain