velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Kaur, Jasdeep Guglani" <jasdee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Initializing multiple VelocityServlets
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 07:25:44 GMT
even implementing the VelocityViewServlet has not solved my problem.

My class VMServlet which handles all vm requests is being extended from
VelocityViewServlet. still only one instance of the VM Servlet is created in
the memory to handle the requests even if they come from different session
ids...

Please help....