velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Will Glass-Husain" <wglasshus...@gmail.com>
Subject jackrabbit compatibility
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 02:47:57 GMT
Hi--

We're in the early stage of spec'ing out a CMS-like capability for an app
and are looking at using Jackrabbit as a file repository serving files that
are then parsed by Velocity.  Among other benefits, this would let our users
upload files via WebDAV and do version tracking.

Does anyone in the Velocity community use Jackrabbit to serve Velocity
templates?  At the moment, I'm thinking we'll probably  implement a custom
resource loader that retrieves the template source.  Would love to hear any
tips from people who have been down this route.

Best, WILL

--
Forio Business Simulations

Will Glass-Husain