velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Frans Thamura" <fr...@meruvian.org>
Subject Re: Mixing Jar and ClassResourceLoader
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2008 12:53:11 GMT
hi claude,

i do several experiment, and try to use jar:file:/WEB-INF/lib/cimande-
1.3.jar

where the cimande-1.3.jar is my java bytecode + template

take a look my velocity.propierties below

i dont get how to use jar :)

i fixed my properties to Classpath for class, and still not working

i will try to see the source code, i feel this like a bugs, or a missing
documentation, so i cannot implement it here

resource.loader=jar,class
class.resource.loader.description = Velocity Classpath Resource Loader
class.resource.loader.class =
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.loader.ClasspathResourceLoader
class.resource.loader.cache = false
class.resource.loader.modificationCheckInterval=2
class.resource.loader.path=/

# # and finally, for the loader we call 'jar', use the JarResourceLoader #
and specify two jars to load from #
jar.resource.loader.description = Velocity Jar Resource Loader
jar.resource.loader.class =
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.loader.JarResourceLoader
jar.resource.loader.path = jar:file:/WEB-INF/lib/cimande-1.3.jar