velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Tim Kelly" <tke...@buildingengines.com>
Subject Re: Velocity Question
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 19:51:45 GMT
I have used this approach in my application and found velocity macros to be
handy for field level html elements.  Then use specific velocity files to
define pages.  I don't think you'll run into any memory or CPU issues with
the approach we run our production servers with 4GB of memory and dual 2GHz
64 bit processors.  The CPU usage has never gotten above 10% with 40,000
page views/day.  I sized the JVM to run with 2GB and haven't hit any out of
memory errors.

Tim

--
Tim Kelly