velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Bubna" <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ResourceTool - help with correct usage
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 20:25:59 GMT
Your bundle and locale configuration is wrong:

<tool>
  <key>text</key>
  <scope>application</scope>
  <class>org.apache.velocity.tools.generic.ResourceTool</class>
  <parameter name="bundles" value="com.mypackage.resources.moreResources"/>
  <parameter name="locale" value="en_US"/>
</tool>

http://velocity.apache.org/tools/releases/1.4/javadoc/org/apache/velocity/tools/generic/ResourceTool.html