velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Mortimer, James" <james_morti...@merck.com>
Subject [No Subject]
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 14:41:41 GMT
What does $|variablename mean? I can't find any reference on the user
guide.
http://velocity.apache.org/engine/releases/velocity-1.4/user-guide.html#
Variables or reference guide
http://velocity.apache.org/engine/releases/velocity-1.4/vtl-reference-gu
ide.html, but I see it used in some scripts that seem to run without
obvious error (or obvious effect).

New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates (which may be known
outside the United States as Merck Frosst, Merck Sharp & Dohme or MSD
and in Japan, as Banyu - direct contact information for affiliates is
available at http://www.merck.com/contact/contacts.html) that may be
confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this
message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then
delete it from your system.