velocity-user mailing list archives

From newbie-gero <chongm...@e7tech.com>
Subject Re: How to loop a for loop in velocity with counters
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 09:13:54 GMT

Hi thanks for the prompt reply.

I have try the method you have suggest but i encounter this error
org.apache.velocity.exception.MethodInvocationException: Invocation of
method 'get' in  class java.util.ArrayList threw exception

I tried using this #set($velocityCount = $velocityCount -1) but it
encounters another error?

Any idea how to solve?

Thanks