velocity-user mailing list archives

From newbie-gero <chongm...@e7tech.com>
Subject Re: How to loop a for loop in velocity with counters
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 09:38:24 GMT

Sorry this is not duplicate message. What i mean at the previous messge is
this of what i have code

#set($Count = $velocityCount -1)

#foreach( $code in $methodList)
$code.method: $paymentList.get($Count)
#end

I do this so that the counter will start from zero instead of 1.

Please let me know what have i gone wrong