velocity-user mailing list archives

From Ilkka Priha <ipr...@norther.org>
Subject Re: #parse and <br> dependency
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 05:49:03 GMT
Simeon,

the problem may be in the previous line: '$domainObject.name.'. The last
dot is ambiguous as it could indicate a property of the name field's
value. Try '${domainObject.name}.' instead without the <br> tag in the
next line.

-- Ilkka

Simeon.Leyzerzon@algorithmics.com wrote:
> Chris,
> The files were pasted in their entirety in the first email.  I'm going
> to repaste them once again here:
>
> 1. TemplateApplicationLink.vm - this is an enclosed template:
> --------------
> #if($url)<a href="${url}">AAA</a>#else Please configure app url in
> aaa-config.xml#end
> --------------
> 2. Enclosing template - SAEAssessmentNotification.vm
>
> -----
> Subject: SOX Notice: SOX Assessment Scheduled
>         SOX Assessment $domainObject.soxAssessment.name has been
> scheduled,
>         which includes an Assessment for $domainObject.name.
> verify the Control Environment
>         for $domainObject.name and to select an SAE Evaluator
>         prior to $date.format('MMMM dd
> yyyy',$domainObject.soxAssessment.dueDate).
>
> I've just created the simple test in my local environment, I'm seeing
> the similar behavior in it as well.
>
> Regards,
> Simeon

does not accept liability for any errors or omissions. Any commitment intended to bind Algorithmics
must be reduced to writing and signed by an authorized signatory.