velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Bubna" <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question on reloading Velocity Templates
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 15:10:44 GMT
I'm not sure i understand the question here.  What is the behavior you
are currently experiencing with your setup.  Are you using two
different resource loaders or two paths for the same resource loader?
Both can be done.  The order you configure them in is the order of
lookup.  So, if you do:

resource.loader = file, class

it will check the "file" loader before the "class" one.  if you have
multiple paths for one loader, then, again, it searches them in the
order you list them.

not sure if this info helps...