velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Bubna" <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not understanding something
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 02:37:11 GMT
Are you using ImportTool or TilesTool?  These do internal request
forwarding.  I'm no expert on all that happens when servlets do
request forwarding (see the ImportSupport class they both extend for
implementation details), so i don't know offhand if these would be
visible to the bot or if they just show up in Tomcat's logs.  My guess
is that the bot wouldn't see these, as they are forwards, not
redirects.