velocity-user mailing list archives

From "White, Tim" <Tim.Wh...@qwest.com>
Subject How to know if Velocity is initalized?
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 20:16:38 GMT
So, I go through a lengthly process of getting my various configurations
built, and then I call:

Velocity.setExtendedProperties(myExtendedProperties);
Velocity.init().

So, what's the thread-safe way to avoid generating myExtendedProperties
each time that I run this class?

That is, how I can tell that Velocity is already initialized so that I
don't need to to setExtendedProperties on it?

Thanks!

Tim