velocity-user mailing list archives

From <Simeon.Leyzer...@algorithmics.com>
Subject #parse and <br> dependency
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 15:55:41 GMT
Hi,

I'm experiencing the following behavior and was wondering what's causing
it and if it's a current feature or not.

In a contents of a template we are using another template
(TemplateApplicationLink.vm below) as a global import.  The behavior is
that the contents of the second template only becomes visible if I put a

Here is the enclosing template:

Subject: SOX Notice: SOX Assessment Scheduled

        SOX Assessment $domainObject.soxAssessment.name has been
scheduled,

        which includes an Assessment for $domainObject.name.

verify the Control Environment

        for $domainObject.name and to select an SAE Evaluator

        prior to $date.format('MMMM dd
yyyy',$domainObject.soxAssessment.dueDate).

Here is the enclosed TemplateApplicationLink.vm template's content:

#if($url)<a href="${url}">ABC</a>#else Please configure app url in
abc-config.xml#end

Velocity jars in use: velocity-1.5.jar, velocity-dep-1.5.jar,
velocity-tools-generic-1.4.jar.

Thank you in advance.

Simeon Leyzerzon