velocity-user mailing list archives

From KumarE <srinil.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: design template based on user requirement
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 13:24:43 GMT

   yes but the thing is that user has to design  a new template and store in
database, but this design and all things should happen in running mode of
web application, ie it should  be  possible to design all the web components
like text box, combo box, check box  in running web application and once the
new template is created that template  should store inside the database up
on clicking suppose save button,

and for programming i am using JSP,Hibernate for database connection, how it
is possible. do u know any tools available so that one can dynamically
create template and store inside database.

thanks
Kumar