velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Will Glass-Husain" <wglasshus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: design template based on user requirement
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 20:14:11 GMT
Hi Kumar,

Velocity doesn't come with any Hibernate-specific resource loaders, but
there is a DatasourceResourceLoader that can load a template directly from a
database.  Check the Javadocs.

Also, it is possible to write your own ResourceLoader to load templates.
You could definitely create one to load from a Hibernate session.  Look at
the source code for the DatasourceResourceLoader in the Velocity source as
an example, or read my Powerpoint slides "Hacking Velocity" available on our
wiki.

WILL