velocity-user mailing list archives

From Henning Schmiedehausen <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: Unsubscribe please__TR: RES: RES: Trying to run velocity with JBoss
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 22:05:05 GMT
Look Sylvain,

I know you are pissed and try to unsubscribe, but sorry. Your mail
address is not subscribed to this list, this is why it does not work.
There is a strange address subscribed:

prvs=10494c1f20=sylvain.cliche@loto-quebec.com

Which I assume that this is directed to your mail account. I will try to
unsubscribe this. Next time I would appreciate if you either keep the
subscription messages or use your correct account.

You will receive an unsubscribe message which you must confirm. If you
don't you will stay subscribed.

	Ciao
		Henning

On Fri, 2008-09-26 at 10:07 -0400, Cliche Sylvain wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am still receiving emails for the Velocity Users Group, although I tried many times
to unsubscribe and also wrote an email to request it. Can you please delete my email adress
from the group (sylvain.cliche@loto-quebec.com) ?

> Thank you,
>
> Sylvain

with spring-framework it's fine.

> Lucas Balensiefer wrote:
> > Hi Adrian,
> >
> > It worked fine using the basic version of spring jar instead of
> > velocity-dep. I only removed the velocity-dep and added the velocity
> > basic jar and Jakarta Commons Lang jar.
> >
> > Thanks for your help.
> > Lucas Balensiefer

qui y est joint, est envoyé à l'intention exclusive de son destinataire; il est de nature
confidentielle et peut constituer une information protégée par le secret professionnel.
Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire, nous vous avisons que toute impression, copie, distribution
ou autre utilisation de ce message est strictement interdite. Si vous avez reçu ce courriel
par erreur, veuillez en aviser immédiatement l'expéditeur par retour de courriel et supprimer
le courriel. Merci!

> Confidentiality Warning: This message, including any attachment, is sent only for the
use of the intended recipient; it is confidential and may constitute privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any printing, copying,
distribution or other use of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email, and delete it. Thank
you!