velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Serge Knystautas" <sknystau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignoring/rewriting SSI commands with VelocityLayoutServlet
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2008 15:52:05 GMT
On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 11:49 AM, Nathan Bubna <nbubna@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah, this is why it's important to say what version we're talking
> about.  VMProxyArg doesn't even exist anymore.  I searched my local
> copy of the trunk for all instances of "Include" and found none in any
> macro-related code.  So, perhaps Macro *did* depend on Include, but it
> *does* not anymore. :)

I'm on the current production release... 1.5.  :)

Sorry I didn't answer your specifics.  I'm actually doing something
very crazy with Velocity, so if you wanted to dig into the details,
the other thread had the full info.

> Anyway, if you could try removing #include in the trunk, that would be
> helpful.  If you're stuck on an old version, you'll probably have to
> extend Include, override getName() to return something else
> ("vinclude?") and replace it in directive.properties, rather than
> remove it.  I haven't tried that myself, but it ought to work.

Great, I will give it a try.  Do you have a time frame you expect to
make another production release?

--
Serge Knystautas
p. 301.656.5501