velocity-user mailing list archives

From Serge Knystautas <se...@prestosports.com>
Subject Re: Ignoring/rewriting SSI commands with VelocityLayoutServlet
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 15:04:59 GMT

Nathan Bubna wrote:

> no, there's no interaction.
>
> On 7/30/07, White, Tim <Tim.White@qwest.com> wrote:
>> Hmmm.  I removed #include from directive.properties, and now #macro
>> doesn't work.  Looks like they depend on each other in some manner?

This came up recently on the developer list... #macro does require #include
unfortunately.  I've had to re-enable #include because of this and am
hitting the same bug (hence how I found this user list thread).

Anyway, would be nice to change how #macro works to be able to disable
#include again, but I don't have time right now.

--
Serge Knystautas
PrestoSports - College Sports Information Network